Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to appoint an experienced Transactional / Accounts Payable Manager based in Solihull.
- Managing a team of 2 purchase ledger clerks
- Monthly and mid monthly payment Runs - Subcontractor / Supplier & Expenses
- Prepping Bank reconciliations
- Assisting Management Accountant with Month End tasks
- Controls over invoice authorisation
- Reviewing of Creditor accounts, matching payments, review of Supplier Statement reconciliations
- Setting up new suppliers and CIS verification
- Involved in Process improvement
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience of high volume purchase ledger environment
- Experience of supervising a team.
- Confident Communicator - written and verbal.
- Good team player
- Ability to manage high volume of queries
- Knowledge of CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) an advantage
- Knowledge of Dynamics Nav (Evision) and Sage an advantage
- AAT quals / Part qualified or QBE
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary Christmas bonus
- For the right candidate, help with progressing with exams and career progression.
Office based in central Solihull with free car parking and some home working required