Willenhall, West Midlands
£17000 - £18000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am working with a growing construction firm in Willenhall who are looking for an immediately available Accounts Administrator to join their friendly team on a temp to perm basis. This role is reporting directly into the Credit Control Manager.
Working in a small, committed and hardworking finance team based in Willenhall, you will have experience in processing invoices or looking to start out your accounting career. You will receive a salary of up to £18,500 + 2 bonuses a year!
Benefits: Free parking, 2 x bonus a year (discretionary) 25 days + bank holidays, amazing pension, support from a genuinely friendly finance team and amazing management.
This is a business where you will feel rewarded and supported!
Accounts Administrator responsibilities include:
- Checking sales orders and converting to invoices
- Producing aged debtors list, and have regular communication with sites
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Effective communication with suppliers
- Banking for all sites
- Perform regular credit checks
- Spreadsheet Maintenance
Is this role right for you?