£20000 - £22000 per annum + pro rata
6 months ago
PART-TIME Accounts Administrator - Telford - £20k to £22k - FLEXIBLE HOURS
We are working with a well-established organisation with sites across the UK and mainland Europe. Based in Telford, they continuing with an expansion plan, and we are now seeking an additional Accounts Administrator for their finance team to support this.
The Accounts Administrator role is a rare opportunity to join a business that will offer flexibility to candidates seeking a shortened working week, in a challenging role within a busy and team-orientated environment. It is a role that will suit someone who likes to be active and busy, and with a solid base of skills across both sales & purchase ledger.
Specifically, the role will involve the following tasks:
- Processing payments and allocating receipts
- Supplier statement recs
- Production of customer statements
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Accurate data entry onto the system and preparation of information for payment runs
- Preparation for month end close
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure invoices are correctly issued
- Batching, matching and coding invoices
The Accounts Administrator will be a valued member of this busy & highly-motivated team.
The successful candidate will have a solid background across sales & purchase ledger, with a positive, friendly attitude.