£20000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Study Support + Hybrid Working
about 2 months ago
We're currently recruiting for a highly acquisitive independent business based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a newly created position where you will be joining a small, dynamic and hardworking team.
You will receive a salary of up to £28k per annum depending on experience alongside other great benefits. Based in Birmingham City Centre
- Support the finance team with managing the finance inbox, answering emails and resolving queries
- Assist with month end balance sheet reconciliation and month end journals
- Assiting sales invoices and ensure sales invoices are reflected accurately in both the project management and accounting systems
- Process invoices efficiently and accurately to ensure month end close deadlines are met
- Ensure sales statements are sent out monthly to all clients
- Pro-actively manage all client accounts and ensure ledgers are kept tidy
- Build strong relationships with clients, resolving queries quickly and maintaining a positive external reputation for the business
- Ensure VAT is processed correctly for all invoices
- Effectively manage the end-to-end process of the sales ledger
- Support with project related financial queries
- Provide cover for purchase ledger as and when required
- Positing journals
- To assist in the bank reconciliations for all companies
- To make bank payments and transfers as and when required
- Undertaking daily and weekly reporting as required by the business
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join as an accounts assistant. If you enjoy working in a large business but in a small team, often on your own initiative and have excellent excel skills this could be right for you. You will need previous experience in a similar role.
- Salary up to £28k per annum
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours - This is a full time permanent position and does offer hybrid working however you would be expected to be in the office more often whilst learning the role.
To apply for the Accounts Administrator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.