Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a rapidly growing business as they look to recruit a confident and commercial Accounts Administrator on a permanent basis near Solihull, Birmingham.
This role is paying up to £26,000 plus great benefits, fantastic management and a sociable office environment. You'll be working in a long standing team, where they offer flexible working and hybrid working.
As an Accounts administrator will be part of a team providing support to the finance manager and financial controller.
Accounts Administrator duties are as follows:
- Maintain company bank accounts
- Maintain and Manage Sales Ledger Functions
- Purchase Ledger - Monitoring payments and receipts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Ledger Reconciliation
- Handling invoice queries
- Raising credit notes
- Maintaining files
- Updating online banking systems
- Raising invoices
- Posting bank transactions
- Ensure all paperwork is completed in line with company procedure
Skills and Experience
- Confident communicator
- Has a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Ideally AAT Level 2 Qualified (Not essential)