£40000 - £45000 per annum + 10% Bonus, Benefits
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in an exclusive partnership with this growing SME business in Warwick, who are recognised for their excellent and progressive working culture, to recruit an Accountant, due to sustained growth within the business. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious candidate, who wants a fast track career.
As the Accountant, you will play a key part within the finance division. Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will deliver accurate financial accounts, group reporting, treasury, variance analysis and commentary to support business growth.
- Coordination and production of the P&L, balance sheet, treasury, cash flow statements and other supporting schedules as part of the month end, half year and year end close.
- Managing the Irish Account.
- Preparation of the bi-annual statutory reporting disclosures and liaison with external auditors.
- Opportunity to assist with the preparation of statutory accounts at year end.
- Producing budgets and forecasts for both senior management and non-financial stakeholder purposes.
- Consolidate and manage actions relating to accounting issues across teams.
- Coordination and production of process improvement activities.
- You will work closely with the overall finance team, supporting team objectives through the year, providing support.
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified or studier. Qualified by experience will also be considered.
- A confident communicator who can develop relationships across all business functions.
- Experience within an SME environment.
- You will be available immediately or on very short notice.
- £40,000 - £45,000 salary
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme up to 10%
- 25 days annual leave
- Private Health Care
- Lifestyle benefits
- Fast track career progression
- Temp to perm will also be considered
Want to hear more? Please apply direct, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.