Accountant - Qualified by Experience / Stop Studier / Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA - based Bath centre
We're delighted to be helping our highly-respected, well-established client, who seek to appoint an experienced Accountant for their Bath office. This will be a really unique, hands-on position, where you can really add value, make your mark on this position and truly flourish, as they bring their accounts back in-house.
Are you an experienced Accountant, qualified by experience, or maybe a stop studier, or a studier, who is keen to embark on their next permanent role? Ideally you will have worked previously in a hands-on Accountant role, including preparing monthly management accounts, ledger work and Payroll, and be able to add value to your next client.
Our client, based in central Bath, are seeking an experienced Accountant, who is ready for their next challenge. They are a multi-site, well recognised business, who value their employees highly and offer superb training to all their new starters and throughout their careers.
Reporting directly to the UK Finance Director (who is based in London), and supporting their French office as well as the other UK offices, you will be working within the established and friendly office of 15, your role will include:
- Responsible for preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Responsible for the AP process, and making payments to suppliers
- Manage all of the Credit Control duties (possibly half a day per week)
- Producing the month-end reports
- Be responsible for accruals and pre-payments
- Bank reconciliatons, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the wider finance teams with all relevant accounting information
- Processing of all payroll related costs
- Support the Payroll Processing for the 100 staff
- Managing the daily cash requirements of the Group
- Work daily on Sage X3 and Excel
The successful Accountant will ideally be able to offer:
- Previous, recent hands-on Accountant duties from recent/previous roles
- Previous and recent experience of ledger duties as well as Payroll and management accounts experience
- Be a positive, assertive, approachable team player
- Preferably experience on Sage but full training will be given
- Intermediate Excel (Pivot tables, V Look ups)
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Be able to interact well with all internal and external personnel at all levels
- You may well be Qualified by experience, or a stop studier or studying for ACCA or CIMA or AAT
This is a superb role for any experienced Accountant, ready for their next challenge. Our client is a highly reputable organisation, where they will offer training and support from day 1 and throughout. If you are studying ACCA or CIMA or AAT, then my client is more than happy to finance your studies and be flexible for time off for exams
Please do get in touch for further details of this superb Accountant role based in Bath. My client offers free parking, is very close to the mainline train station and they are also able to offer superb long term career progression and the opportunity to add value to a superb team. Hybrid working is also available - as the team are currently working 3 days in the office and 2 at home.