Accountant - Qualified by Experience / Stop Studier - based Windsor
(Hybrid working, with 2 days working from home, and 3 in the office)
Salary: Up to £40,000 p/a plus bonus + superb pension scheme, plus 25 days holiday
Are you an experienced Accountant, qualified by experience, or maybe a stop studier, who is keen to embark on their next permanent role? Ideally you will have worked previously in a hands-on Accountant role, including Payroll, and be able to add value to your next client.
Our client, based in Windsor, are seeking an experienced Accountant, who is ready for their next challenge. They are a multi-national, well recognsed business, who value their employees highly and offer superb training to all their new starters and throughout their careers.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, and working within the established and friendly finance team of 15, your role will include:
- Responsible for the AP process, and making payments to suppliers
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Producing the Group VAT return
- Responsible for the Intercompany process
- Producing the P11D's
- Responsible for accruals and pre-payments
- Bank reconciliatons, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the Management Accountant with all relevant accounting information
- Processing of all payroll related costs
- Calculating the company pension contributions and continuing to support the payroll provider with relevant salary information
- Managing the daily cash requirements of the Group
The successful Accountant will ideally be able to offer:
- Previous, recent hands-on Accountant duties from recent/previous roles
- Previous and recent experience of Payroll and/or Payroll accounting duties
- Be a positive, assertive, approachable team player
- Preferably experience on Sage and Sage Payroll
- Intermediate Excel (Pivot tables, V Look ups)
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Be able to interact well with all internal and external personnel at all levels
This is a superb role for any experienced Accountant, ready for their next challenge. Our client is an International, highly reputable organisation, where they will offer training from day 1 and throughout.
Please do get in touch for further details of this superb Accountant role based in Windsor. My client offers very modern offices and free parking and superb long term career progression.