Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £43000 per annum + Pension, PHC, parking, flexi-bens
13 days ago
Great opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join a successful, supportive and growing business on a PART TIME basis, 3 to 4 days per week (hours can be negotiated on a case-by-case basis), based in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
The successful Accountant (Part Time) will be working for an employer who truly support and develop their staff, and are committed to ongoing development for those who wish.
The Part Time Accountant will be responsible for all accounting activity for an overseas subsidiary, between £5-10mill in Turnover. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and delivering of financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, and being a key point of contact for queries.
- Responsible for month end activities and month end journal entries (accruals, payroll, prepayments, foreign currency balance revaluations, etc) and timely reconciliation of all GL accounts.
- Responsible for the cash process including cash forecasting, communicating with the business to ensure accurate forecasting.
- Working to develop and maintain a robust set of financial controls, and drive process improvement initiatives and reporting enhancements.
- Corporate cost controlling.
- Ensuring the integrity of the ledgers.
- Calculating cost centre re-allocations and intercompany recharges.
- Carrying out monthly tax preparation work.
- Monthly comparison of actual performance vs forecast/budget to understand any gap analysis and hence impact on the latest year-end forecast.
- Responsible that all balance sheet reconciliations are correctly executed in a timely manner.
The successful Accountant (Part Time) is likely to be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a stable career history in financial and management accounts production.
You will be diligent, timely and highly organised, and enjoy working autonomously and within deadlines.
This part time accountant role based in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands is attracting a base salary of circa £40,000 on a FTE basis, so will be pro-rata depending on the days/ hours per week worked. You will also have a defined contributory pension, private healthcare, and other financial benefits to enhance your package.
To apply for this excellent Accountant (Part Time) position based in Sutton Coldfield (easy commuting from Staffordshire, Birmingham or the West Midlands), please apply with your most recent CV at your earliest convenience. Thank you.