High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 15% Bonus and Benefits
3 months ago
Accountant - High Wycombe Area
An innovative and highly successful start-up business who has many prestigious and well known clients within their portfolio are looking to recruit an Accountant into their finance team. This is an exciting role which will report directly into the Financial Controller. The Accountant position will be working for a global organisation who is an industry innovator, it is exciting times for this expanding business and they are looking for a like minded individual who will thrive within their growing business.
The Accountant will be responsible for:
Assisting the Financial Controller with financial controls including credit control
- Enhancing existing financial controls and accounting procedures
- Identifying and implementing new controls
- Monthly reconciliations
- Accounts receivable
- International accounting processes
- Oversee the monthly accounting processes with the Financial Controller ensuring that key KPI's are delivered and suggest improvements to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Own and deliver key financial controls for the business
- Ensure that global entities are compliant in statutory & tax returns and audits
- Support the Financial Controller in implementing new systems and processes
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
You will excel within:
- Strong accounts experience gained working in a similar role
- 3-5 years+ experience in financial control
- SAP and Xero accounting system knowledge advantageous
- Experience gained within the FMCG/hospitality industry would be an advantage
- Experience in both large and small companies an asset
- Skilled in identifying, setting and implementing new financial controls
There is an attractive benefits package including 30 days holiday and a discretionary 15% bonus with this position.
To apply for the Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.