£28000 - £33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A global organisation who is a specialist in their area with the largest product offering are looking to recruit an Inventory Accountant. The successful Inventory Accountant will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the inventory records by monthly reconciliations and investigation of discrepancies. The function will also involve ensuring appropriate adjustments are made to the records.
As the successful Inventory Accountant, you are likely to have significant experience in:
- Working in a Financial environment,
- Experience of working in an Inventory related setting dealing with extensive volumes of data is preferred.
- Previous experience of working in a multi-national environment including currencies.
- Studying towards an Accounting Qualification
- Account and finance reconciliations and problem-solving skills are essential for this role.
- Confident pc user including Advanced Excel, building and using lookups functions and pivot tables.
- Occasional travel will be required for site Audits and to go to Sheffield.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Inventory Accountant, a potential bonus of £2,000 and study support is offered for this position.
To apply for the Inventory Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.