£200 - £300 per day
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in an exclusive partnership with this growing SME business in Warwick, who are recognised for their excellent and progressive working culture, to recruit an Accountant on a 3-6 month contract basis, due to sustained growth within the business.
As the Accountant, you will play a key part within the finance division. Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will deliver accurate financial accounts, group reporting, treasury, variance analysis and commentary to support business growth.
- Coordination and production of the P&L, balance sheet, treasury, cash flow statements and other supporting schedules as part of the month end, half year and year end close.
- Managing the Irish Account.
- Preparation of the bi-annual statutory reporting disclosures and liaison with external auditors.
- Opportunity to assist with the preparation of statutory accounts at year end.
- Producing budgets and forecasts for both senior management and non-financial stakeholder purposes.
- Consolidate and manage actions relating to accounting issues across teams.
- Coordination and production of process improvement activities.
- You will work closely with the overall finance team, supporting team objectives through the year, providing support.