£13 - £16 per hour + bens
7 days ago
Accountant - SW London - Fully Office based - 3 months
We are delighted to be supporting our London-based event-management/hospitality client with the hiring of an Accountant to be based in their SW London offices. This is a superb role, within a fast-paced sector, and ideally you will offer a transactional accounting background and likely to be qualified by experience or part qualified and enjoy working within a small close-knit accounting team.
You will be working within a fast-paced organisation that provides a superb product to the leisure and hospitality industry. Ideally you will be available at short notice to start this role and be a quick learner with demonstrable recent accounting experience to offer.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your role will be varied and will include:
- Raising of SL invoices and paying supplier invoices
- Hands on involvement at month end
- Responsible for accruals and pre-payments
- Maintenance of cashbooks
- Processing staff expenses
- Processing credit card payments
- Posting journals
The successful Accountant will also offer:
- The ability to multi task in a very busy accounting role
- Recent experience of performing a similar transactional role
- Be adept on systems - Excel, Sage ideally
- Be happy and able to commit to a 3 month temporary role initially
- Friendly and team-spirited
- Be happy working with senior personnel
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you, then please do get in touch for more details. My client can interview and on-board at short notice.