£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
2 months ago
We're recruiting exclusively for a newly created position for an Accountant (We can tweek the job title) to join an international business based in Redditch. We're looking for someone who's just really happy to get involved, working on new processes, helping implement reporting and improving efficiencies, no two days will be the same.
As this is a failry small business, you'll ideally be a 'can do' person, able to work in a new role and gradually develop it to really be your own. Its going to be challenging, but you have to scope to develop reporting and put your stamp on the position.
- Responsible for UK and some international
- Revenue forecasting
- Cash flow reporting - we'll be really into the detail here
- Monthly Profit and Loss (P&L) reporting
- Month end checks and controls
- Project Costing Control of projects
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Continuous process and policy improvements
- Creation of tools for monitoring/control purposes
- Ad hoc analysis, reporting and support of the finance manager
About the benefits, hours etc:
- Full time (although a great part-timer is welcome too)
- 37.5 hours per week (yes they're a 9 - 5 business but the flexibility is there)
- 25 holidays + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Generally an office based role, with some reasonable flexibility regarding remote working we're open. Training will be office based because - well… its better that way!)
To apply for the Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.