Reporting to the Financial Controller for this mid-sized Health provider, I am looking for a hands on and qualified accountant to provide support for 8 business units.
Working in this small but friendly team, this is a varied accounting opportunity.
- Prepare and Consolidate Management accounts
- P&L, Balance sheet, KPI, Variance analysis and commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations inc accruals, prepayments, intercompany, deferred income etc.
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable (Direct Reports)
- Income recognition and reconciliation
- Assist with annual budgets and reforecast
- Payroll experience desirable
- Treasury & cashflow
Sage 50 preferred
This is an office based 9-5 role (Covid-19 compliant). You will need to be a driver to access their remote site.
Free parking on site
Pension, 25 days leave plus BH