£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car allowance & benefits
25 days ago
Are you an Account Manager with exposure to the automotive sector? How would you like to have responsibility for the day to day management of high profile customer accounts commercial activities?
Working for a business based in the Warwickshire area, but with travel, you will be responsible for the growth and development of existing customers, identifying new business opportunities, being the link between technical teams and your customer accounts and extensive support from a commercial perspective with new projects.
You will be the first point of contact for your customers and resolve and investigate their concerns. Along with this you will also be responsible for liaising with commercial departments and your customers regarding service and aftermarket areas.
In order to carry out this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within an account management role within the automotive sector
- A good understanding of commercial principles, costing systems and quotation systems
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to operate with minimal supervision
- A flexible outlook - there may be travel within the UK and overseas as part of this role
In return you will receive a salary £50,000 to £60,000 plus car allowance and benefits.