Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000 - £27000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Love of PR? Results driven with a desire to succeed and deliver an excellent service? Hate rhetorical questions when the answer is obviously yes? Why not think about joining my client, an award-winning PR agency in Birmingham, as their newest Account Executive! As Account Executive, you will sit within the PR function & will be responsible for servicing a roster of high-profile B2B brands as well as working closely with the Digital team to aid delivery of successful integrated campaigns.
What you'll do…
- Provide excellent service to a roster of high-profile B2B clients covering all aspects of daily PR; acting as an extension of their team.
- Nurturing and maintaining client relationships, maintaining a professional approach that align with brand values.
- Research & document copy suitable for various publications and marketing channels.
- Monitor and evaluate coverage, brief journalist and generate an impressive book of contacts.
- Support in the development of business pitches & client proposals, remaining practical and creative in your approach.
What you'll need…
- Proven experience within an agency position servicing B2B clients
- Academics to a degree standard
- Background within PR, preferably agency but in-house experience is welcome
- The ability to work with multiple sizeable accounts and take responsibility for client nurturing.
- The ability to delve deep into client business plans and functions and add value where relevant.
- First class communication skills
- Proven relationship management experience
- Effective time management skills
- A self-driven approach to work
- Willingness to consistently deliver against targets.
What you'll get…
- An excellent salary and benefits package
- The chance to build existing exposure within a reputable agency
- An extra day off for your birthday!
- The opportunity to work alongside some industry-leading marketers (and have fun whilst doing so!)