£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Up to £30,000
We're currently working with a fantastic marketing software agency who are looking for an Account Executive to join their fast-growing team! The agency is the enterprise CRM solution for some of the biggest brands within the hospitality sector as well as retail and leisure industries.
The Account Executive will be responsible for supporting a portfolio of accounts and supporting the Account Management team with everything from segmentation to campaign delivery and strategy. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is keen to work with great brands and help them understand their customers better!
The Account Executive:
Supporting the Account Management team with the day-to-day account management functions including:
- Building and scheduling multi-channel campaigns; segmenting the data, creating target audiences, uploading copy and images
- Building automated customer journeys and surveys based on client briefs
- Provide reactive and proactive support and manage each of your client's requirements on a day-to-day basis
- Researching and troubleshooting client queries and supporting the client with using the system
- Administrative duties such as submitting and monitoring tasks, managing client asset libraries and taking summary meeting notes
- Understand the client's priorities, timelines and campaign plans in order to prioritise workload to ensure on time delivery of campaigns, reports
- Good understanding of the client's overall data structure and the associated automated CRM campaigns which are employed.
- Good understanding of each business sector their clients sit within which will support the Account Manager's strategic role.
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience using email platforms, social media management platforms, CRM systems, review sites
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team and building positive internal relationships
- Understanding of segmentation to help clients target their customers and get the most from the software the company provides
- Strong time management skills to meet client deadlines and production timelines - keeping clients informed of progress and ensuring response SLAs are met
- The ability to interpret top line data, configure dashboard reports, download reports and prepare monthly report documents
- Knowledge of CRM and client requirements and the ability to provide input to software development so it continues to improve over time