Birmingham, West Midlands
£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Looking for your next career move as an Account Executive? Craving the fast-paced agency environment? Enjoy writing engaging content?
If so, we have an opportunity for a PR Account Executive to join a growing PR agency, based in Birmingham city centre. Our client is a specialist B2B PR agency who pride themselves on creating rigorous insight, radical creativity and memorable stories.
We are looking for someone who is results-driven and who will forge excellent client relationships. The successful candidate will have exceptional copy-writing skills for print media as well as the ability to create engaging content for social channels.
This role is ideal for someone who can demonstrate confidence and initiative and is looking for a challenge with every opportunity for progression and personal development.
What you'll do…
- Service a roster of B2B clients, handling all aspects of day-to-day PR.
- Liaise with clients, acting as an extension of their team and nurturing a strong, professional relationship, built on trust.
- Research and produce well-written, accurate copy suitable for a range of publications and marketing channels.
- Sell-in, monitor and evaluate coverage, to meet and brief journalists and to build an impressive address book of contacts.
- Negotiate with and brief suppliers.
- Provide practical and creative support for the development of new business pitches and client proposals.
- Track activity and manage administration tasks for the client list.
What you'll need…
- Educated to degree standard.
- Experience and Knowledge in a B2B marketing environment.
- 12 months experience in a public relations role - either agency or in-house
- Abilities and Skills (desirable).
- A self-driven enthusiasm to deliver results against targets set at the outset of any given PR campaign.
- Good telephone skills with the confidence and ability to sell-in stories and secure editorial opportunities for clients.
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to write accurate and engaging copy for a range of audiences.
- First class verbal communication skills.
What you'll get…
- Competitive salary of 18-20k.
- Fast paced agency environment.
- Close-knit engaged team offering support and mentoring.
- Central city location.