30 days ago
A role has come up for a highly motivated Account Executive in the Warwickshire area to join a busy tight-knit team in an expanding agency. The full-service, award winning agency offers an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate who has a strong interest in working in an agency environment.
You will operate in a vibrant team. You will enjoy immediate responsibility and scope to develop a rewarding, long-term career in the exciting and fast-moving world of digital and traditional marketing.
What you'll do…
- Work alongside the Account Manager to create and deliver marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on content across a range of digital platforms and websites from product updates, campaigns, quarterly offers and company news
- Oversee website content before going live
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Create and send email marketing campaigns
- Assist Account Managers with research and meeting preparation while developing an understanding of the client's business
What you'll need…
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally with some relevant work experience
- Demonstrate a serious enthusiasm and interest in all things marketing
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Be highly motivated and able to think on your feet.