Do you enjoy a fast-paced workplace? Do you consider yourself fun and sociable? Are you a recent graduate or had experience working in a marketing agency environment?
I have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive/Graduate to join a vibrant and exciting organisation based in Birmingham city centre. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a varied marketing role working on a variety of campaigns with some well-known brands.
What you'll need…
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Marketing related degree.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisation and multi-tasking skills which are being consistently demonstrated.
- Full of enthusiasm and willing to bring a friendly personality into a fast-past environment.
What you'll do…
- Write inspiring creative briefs and understand wider briefs being developed for channel, strategy and digital.
- Pro-actively develop positive relationships with clients when working on projects - delivering on promises, working in a sensible and clear manner and clearly managing expectations.
- Develop proposals in line with briefs that focus on quality.
- Ensure momentum is maintained from start to finish on projects with all deliverers and stakeholders, closing out the project to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Offer support to other team members and the wider studio.
What you'll get…
- The chance to work on a variety of exciting and innovative campaigns.
- Central location in the heart of Birmingham city centre.
- A competitive salary of 20-22k.