4 months ago
An oustanding agency based on the Oxfordshire/Warwickshire border are looking to recruit a talented Account Director into their growing team.
The role will be responsible for:
- Establish a position with senior and mid level clients as the lead in managing the relationship, responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered to the highest level. Assuring timely revenue forecast updates and accurate monthly billing for clients.
- Provide insight and strategic consultancy to clients, adding value for them - Write well considered, well structured and well expressed proposals and presentations.
- Recommend, plan and deliver branding projects and integrated marketing campaigns, across both online and offline channels
- Lead the internal work review and wash-up processes, sharing learning's with the wider team and taking these forward into improved ways of working.
- Seek out new opportunities with existing clients, through networking, anticipating client needs and taking initiatives.
- Oversee and support the SAMs and AMs with their roles and responsibilities, coaching and mentoring when needed and taking on line management responsibility for one Account Manager.
The Perfect candidate will :
- Have an excellent understanding of brand and best practice marketing approaches, including digital communications.
- Be an organised multi tasker - both Proactive and anticipatory.
- Be a Confident presenter
- Have a good understanding of, and respect for, the creative process.
- Have experience as Team leader and line manager.