3 months ago
An established creative agency based in West Oxfordshire voted one of Campaign's 2018 Best Places to Work are looking for an Account Director to join the team...
Day to Day in the AD role :
- Establish a position with senior and mid level clients as the lead in managing the relationship, responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered to the highest level. Assuring timely revenue forecast updates and accurate monthly billing for clients.
- Provide insight and strategic consultancy to clients, adding value for them - Write well considered, well structured and well expressed proposals and presentations.
- Recommend, plan and deliver branding projects and integrated marketing campaigns, across both online and offline channels
- Lead the internal work review and wash-up processes, sharing learning's with the wider team and taking these forward into improved ways of working.
- Seek out new opportunities with existing clients, through networking, anticipating client needs and taking initiatives.
- Oversee and support the SAMs and AMs with their roles and responsibilities, coaching and mentoring when needed and taking on line management responsibility for one Account Manager.
The Perfect candidate will :
- Have an excellent understanding of brand and best practice marketing approaches, including digital communications.
- Be an organised multi tasker - both Proactive and anticipatory.
- Be a Confident presenter
- Have a good understanding of, and respect for, the creative process.
- Have experience as Team leader and line manager.
The Perks :
- Professional Development
- Voucher Schemes
- Flexi Working
- competitive salary & bonus