£46000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + + Commission
about 2 months ago
London - Hybrid Working
Up to £52,000 + 7k Comms
Incredibly excited to be working with a Social First Agency who work with some of the UK's leading brands including Fever Tree, Uber/Eats, Seedlip, M&S, Mars, Guinness & many many more!
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of social strategy, scopes of work and client account development.
- Hiring & Onboarding - Working with the Head of Client Services to forecast hiring timelines against new business and leaving clients. Consistently generating and profiling applications and managing the interview process. Managing the probation period of relevant SAM's, thoroughly teaching role responsibilities, proposition and values.
- Personal and Professional Development of Senior Account Managers - Ensuring each individual understands and is meeting the expectations of them in their role through Weeklies, Monthlies, Performance Reviews and Salary Reviews. Encouraging use of their Learning & Development budget and ensuring each individual is well and thriving as a whole person.
- Team development - Spotting opportunities for the SAM team development in both process and output. Supporting the Head of Client Services in upholding a strong team culture.
- Passionate and experienced in client services and project management of global clients (Clients over £200K in spend).
- Experience in commercial management and account development
- Experience in direct or indirect team leadership and management.
- Experience in leading social first output, either as part of an integrated campaign or in isolation.
- Looking to support the leadership and development of the department, there's lots of opportunity to shape and progress both cultural and output.