Up to £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Oxford/Reading (Surrounding Areas) - Flexi Working
Are you a passionate Senior Account Manager or Account Director with experience working Agency Side & with B2B Clients? I have the perfect job for you!
Excited to be supporting an independent Creative & Digital B2B Marketing Agency! They offer an array of services from PPC, Paid Social, Content Creation, SEO, Web Development, Design + much more. They focus primarily on Tech Clients across the UK, have a 'no ceiling' culture & constantly support progression & growth. It also helps they have an amazing bonus & benefits package!
As an Account Director you'll be a visible presence within your accounts; onsite with clients as often as possible building and nurturing long lasting relationships. You'll be expected to drive and manage all elements of a successful account including client briefs, proposals, overall creative campaign management & budgets, financial planning, but most importantly as a leading member of the account management team, you will be able to liaise with clients on a daily basis from junior roles to boardroom to deliver campaigns and solve problems.
- Experience in delivering integrated campaigns from strategy to execution
- Expertise in inbound marketing, automation systems, content syndication and social amplification o People management/delegation skills
- At least 4 years' experience of managing multiple projects from a b2b or integrated agency
- A track record of growing accounts
- The ability to forge and establish new client account relationships
- Dynamic, outgoing personality with strong drive to deliver/succeed
- Understand the full marketing mix
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills