Up to £55000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Up to £55,000
Currently recruiting for a brilliantly creative Social Content Agency, who specialise in Socially Driven content campaigns for a variety of well-known, global clients.
As the Account Director, you are expected to ensure the smooth day-to-day running and management of multiple accounts, acting as the day-to-day conduit between your Clients and the agency.
You'll being working across two accounts (Retail and Tech) as well as new business opportunities and will report into a Business Director.
You'll need to feel comfortable working closely with strategy and R&I teams as this isn't just about creative and campaign delivery. So, previous experience of acting in a consultancy role with clients as well as experience with production of social assets is a must.
Experience we are looking for:
- Ideally 5+ Years Agency Side experience up to Senior Account Manager or Account Director level
- Creative - you know good creative when you see it - from brand development through to campaign executions - you have sound and robust judgement backed up with experience and a clear rationale
- Working with Research & Insight, strategy, creative and editorial teams - acting as a consultant to your clients, being the key conduit to help them interpret and understand our strategic recommendations
- Content origination as well as repurposing existing assets
- Campaign management and delivery
- Demonstrable social expertise - you'll be expected to draw on your knowledge of trends, developments and new technology through a genuine passion for social
- Growing and developing accounts
- Orchestration of multiple workstreams/ projects
- Financial rigour, detail and accountability
- Experience of identifying resource needs
- Previous management of other account handlers e.g. Account Manager
- Handling multiple clients in a global capacity