London - Hybrid Working
Up to £55,000
Do you have experience as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director within an Agency? Do you have experience or a keen interest in Gamimg/Entertainment?
Currently recruiting for an independent creative agency who connect entertainment brands with their fans, to drive creativity, culture and commercial success.
As an Account Director you will work alongside the Business Director and the rest of the Client Services team to support day-to-day delivery, set and deliver against the objectives for their accounts, and find opportunities for growth. They're looking for someone who loves autonomy, ownership and building long-term relationships, to partner with the clients to make exceptional work.
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Account Director or SAM role within an agency, with a strong track record of building senior relationships and growing client accounts.
- Experience working with gaming or entertainment brands.
- Track record of forging strong senior client relationships that led to revenue growth and client retention
- Minimum 5 years proven creative agency experience, working with big brands and managing multiple clients or key stakeholders.
- Experience in line management of junior team members
- An impressive knowledge of, and passion for, all things marketing & digital
- Effective team management capabilities
Your duties will be to:
- Own the day-to-day client relationships, acting as a senior point of contact, whilst overseeing and co-ordinating the internal team
- Lead on long-term customer satisfaction, retention & growth through oversight of all activity on the account
- Work with the Business Director, to develop an account plan with clear goals & targets
- Manage the finances on the accounts, including oversight of forecasting & billing, as well as ensuring ongoing client profitability
- Understand the client's challenges and opportunities, keeping in touch with competitors' & their marketing activity
- Manage and support members of the Client Services team, setting their objectives and coaching them to develop & succeed
- Take briefs from the client and produce internal briefs, overseeing the concept development process and acting as an escalation point for both the client and the team
- Supporting on new business / pitching
- Work very closely with AM/PM teams to ensure all the work you deliver is of the highest quality and on time/to budget, with oversight over the production process