A highly regarded full service agency in Warwickshire are looking to recruit a talented AD into their client services team.
This agency is quite simply FAB...they have a great culture internally and a great reputation externally. This is a rare opportunity to join a talented team and to work on a number of high profile clients!
Working on a key retail/automotive client within the agency (along with a number of other new and longstanding accounts) you'll be responsible for:
- Developing and managing a number of key accounts
- Managing a talented client services team
- Pitching, presenting and creating proposals and managing internal resource during the pitch process
- Develop new business
The role requires experience within:
- Account management within an agency environment ideally at Account Director level
- Offline and online experience
- Demonstrable experience in developing client relationships
- Experience of managing or mentoring junior team members
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
A competitive salary, pension scheme and a fantastic work environment are on offer!