3rd Line Support Engineer / Birmingham / 4 Months / 300 -325 a day / Inside IR35
Gleeson Recruitment Group have just been briefed on an interim 3rd Line Support Engineer role working with an industry leading business for a period of 4 months.
The client I am representing are a rapidly expanding client based in Birmingham who are looking to add to their Infrastructure team. This role will be working at a 3rd line level and will be the main point of escalation for all issues.
- 3rd line Infrastructure support experience.
- Good hardware / software support experience.
- Experience in the following:
- Windows server
- Azure (don't need an expert)
- Hardware break fix
- Networking basics
- Project work
- On site installations
- Installing new software and maintaining the standard build.
- Installing new hardware (servers, printers, computer workstations, etc.).
- Overseeing security of all desktop and laptop environments
- Identifying and fixing network faults.
- Ability to travel across the UK when required (not too often).
- Comfortable working fully remote.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Strong knowledge of Network
- Strong knowledge Microsoft Office 365 and Windows Servers.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Excellent telephone manner and customer facing experience.
- Microsoft and Network certification such as an MCSE or CCNA and above is desirable.
- Understanding and experience in GDPR and BCP/DR is desirable.
- Other IT industry standard qualifications is advantageous.