West Midlands, England
£125 - £126 per day
3 months ago
2nd Line Service Desk Support - West Midlands/ Hybrid - £125 a day (inside IR35)
We're looking for a 1st / 2nd line techie to assist us with the delivery of the IT services within our department. The person will require the following:
- Attend multiple sites and offer a wide range of skills from deploying hardware to provisioning software
- Require a good knowledge of how a helpdesk works and to get stuck in and own tasks.
- Work with existing members of staff to support and enhance the service that we provide
- Liaise with 3rd party stakeholders and ensure their commitments are upheld.
- The individual will need the initiative to work on their own as well as in a team.
- Typical experience on software platform are Citrix (administrative skills), Office365 (creating / amending / archiving accounts), provisioning Windows 10 on computers / laptops. Knowledge on Samsung KNOX or equivalent MDM.
- Desirable SQL background. CCTV administration and Access Control (not essential but would help in narrowing down candidates).
- A can-do attitude.
Likely the staff member will be working from a single business place at most (once per week / Fortnight) but also have a great balance of working from home.
Hours 37.5 (Monday to Friday 9 - 5 with 30 mins lunch).