Willenhall, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
8 months ago
2nd Line IT Support
Salary - £25-30,000 (DOE)
Position - Permanent
Location - Willenhall (Walsall)
I have an opportunity for an enthusiastic, 2nd line engineer, to join a well-established support desk for an MSP based in Willenhall. Currently looking to expand to spread the workload of their growing business.
Do you think you have what it takes to hit the ground running and deliver excellent customer support? If you do, we would like you to join us on continuing to improve the service we provided and in return we will help you to develop your skillset and provide a fun and enjoyable working environment.
This role will be resolving escalated tasks from the 1st line team, however you will also assist them in resolving the issues to further develop their skillset. This will be the same for yourself with tasks that you escalate to the senior team.
What would we like from you?
- Experience providing 1st/2nd tier support (remote/on-site/field/etc.).
- Qualification in a relevant technology degree i.e., Computer Technology, Network Engineering, Information Systems etc (desirable).
- Experience with Windows 10, Office 365/2016, Adobe, Active Directory and other Desktop Software.
- Previous experience in a Managed Service Provider environment (desirable).
- Experience with Zabbix (desirable).
If you would like to find out more about what we can offer you, please apply or email your CV