Willenhall, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
1st line Support Engineer
Salary - Up to £24,000
Position - Permanent
Location - Willenhall (Walsall)
I have an opportunity for an enthusiastic 1st line engineer to join a well-established support desk for an MSP based in Willenhall. Currently expanding their team to spread the workload of their growing business.
Are you ready to hit the ground running and deliver excellent customer support? If you are, we would like you to join us on continuing to improve the service we provided and in return we will help you to develop your skillset and provide a fun and enjoyable working environment.
Below is a list of things that would be ideal for this position, however, we are looking for the right personality fit for this position so, if you do not quite have everything but feel that you have the drive and determination to learn we'd love to hear from you too.
What would we like from you?
- Experience providing 1st Line support (remote/on-site/field/etc.)
- Experience supporting a range of clients/customers.
- Qualification in a relevant technology degree i.e., Computer Technology, Network Engineering, Information Systems etc. (desirable)
- Experience supporting; Windows 10, Office 365/2016, Adobe, Active Directory and other Desktop Software.
- Previous experience in a Managed Service Provider environment. (desirable)
If you would like to find out more about what we can offer you, please apply or email your CV