Business Development Manager
Hybrid / Flexible working
Up to c£48,000
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be partnered with a national and market leading law firm to find a Business Development Manager onto the team.
This is a fantastic and autonomous role that is fully remote and will allow you to develop the business in a way that serves you. This role is centred in offering outstanding client service, seeking out new opportunities and both building and supporting the overall strategic growth and development plan of the business.
As Business Development Manager, you will dedicate time out in the market to engage, networking with clients and building important partnerships. You will play an integral part in building out the sales and business development strategy that will be supported across the business. You will collaborate with other areas of the business to provide excellent client service and generate further leads.
Candidates will be considered across the UK, an office presence will be required at times and this firm has offices across 17 locations.
Further information on the role of the Business Development Manager:
- Be actively out in the market, networking with clients, building new relationships and seeking our areas of opportunity for the business, generating leads and winning business
- Have excellent knowledge of the group's legal and financial services & products and be able to promote them
- Responsible for forecasting budget spend and be able to support decision making processes
- Develop sales and business development strategy to be delivered out across the business
- Work collaboratively with various areas of the business to identify areas in the market / sector for identifying prospective sales, working on pipelines and overall BD plans
- Support with tenders and bids / acquisition opportunity and work on proposals, presentations, and business pitches
- Manage key accounts to build growth plans, work towards objectives and monitor ROI and expertly represent the client to their relevant target audience
- Utilise available data to identify trends and capitalise on market reports
- Mentoring colleagues on sales and BD strategy
- Extensive and demonstrable experience of working in a BD / Sales and Marketing role is essential
- Ideally has a CIM qualification or a degree based in Sales / Marketing
- Experience of engaging with clients in an external market
- Work towards high personal standards and lead by example
- Offers outstanding client service and inspire others to do so
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- Able to strategically budget
- Thrive in a collaborative environment, support, inspire and engage with others
- Can utilise data effectively
If you would like more information on this project, please contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'