Up to £25000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
8 months ago
INTRODUCTION - A Manufacturing company based in Stafford Upon Avon are looking to add to their ever growing team.
The successful 1/2nd line Engineer will be working for an employer who really value there staff and will take your skills and experience to the next level.
THE ROLE - The 1/2nd line Engineer will be responsible for all BAU 1st and 2nd issues but will be involved in important project work.
THE CANDIDATE - As the successful 1/2nd line Engineer you are likely to have significant experience in a wintel environment. you will have experience in
- Experience of working in a busy Service Desk/Desktop Support environment
- Customer focused approach
- Logging and taking ownership of calls
- Clear and concise updates in calls, keeping users as well as colleagues updated
- Prioritising workload
- Experience of working in a mixed-platform environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems; Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2016, exchange 2010, AD, Remote tools (VNC, SCCM, team viewer), Hardware set up, software installations/configuration, MFD Management
The role is paying a salary of circa £25,000 with company benefits.
- To apply for the 1/2nd line Engineer position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.