Gleeson Recruitment Group is committed to providing a high-level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Suzie Hughes, Director of HR & Operations by phone (0121 631 1751) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
If at this stage you are not satisfied, please contact Tony Gleeson, Managing Director. You can write to him at: Gleeson Recruitment Limited, Edmund House, 12-22 Newhall Street, Birmingham, B3 3AS.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 3 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 3 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- We may ask the employee who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request.
- We will then examine the employee’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary, we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Suzie Hughes will then invite you to meet with her to discuss, and hopefully resolve, your complaint. She will do this within 2 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting, Suzie Hughes will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting, or it is not possible, Suzie Hughes will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within 2 days of completing her investigation.
- If at this stage you are still not satisfied, you can write to us again. Another Director of the company will review Suzie’s decision within 5 days.
- We will let you know the outcome of this review within 2 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills or the REC, the industry trade association of which we are a member, by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
- If we have to change any of the time scales above, such as during periods of disruption to standard working practices and circumstances, we will let you know and explain why.
- Please note: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.